9days camping safaris in Tanzania
$1,400usd per person sharing.
Experience an African safari without break your Bank Account.
- Embark on over 3 Most famous African National park.
- Chance to see the all African Big 5 Animals in a single Tour.
- Send Two Days in Serengeti Plan while you life with African Wild Cats .
- Enjoy breathtaking sceneries.
Tour Details .
Arusha (Arrivals date as we will pick you up from the Airport or bus stand and drive you to Miami hotel for 1-night accommodation) and do the town tour for the Arusha city and take you to visit the Snake park in Arusha.
Tarangire (night at Sun bright Campsite)
Day 3: Serengeti (night at Seronera Campsite)
Day 4: Full day in Serengeti from 6.30am up to 3pm and later on descend to Simba campsite which is located in Ngorongoro crater (night at Simba Campsite).
Ngorongoro Crater (night at Sun bright Campsite)
Lake Manyara National park and later on drive back to Arusha (night at Miami Beach Hotel)
A full day trip visit to Amazing and big water falls in Arusha and you will get a chance to swim and you will have your lunch over there and later on come back to your hotel in Arusha
A day trip to the Maasai village for visiting the maasai people and explore their culture, bomas, Rift valey view point, Customs and norms for the maasai people and later on come to overnight at Miami lodge in Arusha.
Camping Cost; $1,400usd per person sharing in a group of 4-6pax in one stretched safaris land cruiser 4x4 with 4-wheel drive and all of you will have a window seat and the car roof is open, So for 2-pax its $2,240usd with all inclusively.
Game Drive in a most popular National Packs .
Possibility of Visting Local villages
Customized Vehicle Game Drive.
- Stays on canvas Camps and Lodges.
- Find Big 5 Animals at Ngorongoro Crater.
- Services of professional driver/guide and lodge/camp staff
- All ground transportation
- 4 nights' accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 1 liter of bottled water daily per person in the vehicle
- Government taxes and all entry fees
What's not included
- International Airfare
- Airport transfers
- Tips for guides and lodge or camp staff
- Personal expenses (drinks, internet, visa, etc.)