4 Days Camping Safaris Tarangire/Ngorongoro & Serengeti
Usd 800 Per Person Sharing.
Experience an African safari without break your Bank Account.
- Embark on over 3 Most famous African National park.
- Chance to see the all African Big 5 Animals in a single Tour.
- Live in the Middle on endless savannah plain of serengeti while you search for a Great Migration of Wildbeast.
- See huge Herds of Elephants at Tarangire Park.
- Enjoy some of the most beautiful sceneries.
Tour Details .
Morning after breakfast depart from your hotel to Tarangire National Park, lunch at the park with packed lunch and afternoon game viewing drive renowned for the famous tree climbing lions as well as the large flocks of the flamingos. Return to your Campsite for dinner and overnight Panorama campsite/Sun bright campsite.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Serengeti National Park with picnic lunch boxes, game drive en route game drive in Serengeti then dinner& overnight at the Seronera campsite.
Morning after breakfast game drive at Serengeti National Park, which is Famous for cheetah, lion, leopard etc with lunch boxes, Late afternoon covered by enroute game view to Ngorongoro then dinner & Overnight at the Simba campsite.
Morning after breakfast with picnic lunch boxes descend down to Ngorongoro crater floor for a game drive in viewing of the wild animals including the big 5 animals, which is famous also for black Rhino then after satisfied drive to Arusha.
Camping Cost; $800usd per person sharing in a group of 4-6pax in one stretched safaris land cruiser 4x4 with 4-wheel drive and all of you will have a window seat and the car roof is open.
Game Drive in a most popular National Packs .
Possibility of Visting Local villages
Customized Vehicle Game Drive.
- Stays on canvas Camps and Lodges.
- Find Big 5 Animals at Ngorongoro Crater.
- Services of professional driver/guide and lodge/camp staff
- All ground transportation
- 4 nights' accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 1 liter of bottled water daily per person in the vehicle
- Government taxes and all entry fees
What's not included
- International Airfare
- Airport transfers
- Tips for guides and lodge or camp staff
- Personal expenses (drinks, internet, visa, etc.)